Dub Turbo is the no.1 beat maker online but it's not pigeonholed to one genre of music, Explore it in
techno, rock, r&b, pop, and more.
“Remember When You Were Out The
Other Night, That Sick Beat The DJ Played That's Been Stuck In Your
Head Ever Since?"
Ever Wish YOU Had The Ability To Make REAL Hit Music Like That?
Something That BOOMS At Broadcast Quality - That You, Yourself Created??
"DUBturbo - Marked As The Most
Controversial BeatMaker On The Market" ('Cause It Does 10 x As Much
While Costing 10 x Less Than Other Software. Made For All Levels)
Keep Reading And See Why
DUBTURBO Is Your Best Choice! You'll Sound HOTTTTTTTTT!!
1 Beat Maker Online Powered by Craigsfun.com
"When I Said 'Check Out My
Beats' They All Laughed At Me..
..Until I Pressed The Play Button.. Now
They BEG For My Secret!"
It doesn't matter if you've never made beats
before, or if you haven't touched a sequencer in your life, because as
of right now - you're starting the transition from novice - to
billboard level hit making producer! "As soon
as I started, I played back the first few beats I created and was
EXTREMELY IMPRESSED! I had no idea how easy it was to make the same
quality beats I hear on the radio and in the clubs!" Yep, you'll
be saying the same thing once you try it.
YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE GREEN WITH ENVY AS YOU START
IMPRESSING EVERYONE WITH YOUR BEAT MAKING TALENT AND MUSIC PRODUCTION
SKILLS! Chicks? No Sweat!
You can make the same quality rap,
dubstep, and hiphop beats that your favorite artists and producers are
making, in a snap. Oh and our beat making software costs you LESS than
what you'd pay for ONE generic beat today. Express yourself with a
clean, convenient and dependable hip hop beat muisc maker that will
have you sounding like a pro faster than you can write your first hook!
Studio is used by Professional
Producers and artists like 9th wonder, Soulja
boy, Franchize Boyz, and many others.
thousands of dollars on equipment
to get that great sound but you don't have to. Fl studio can give you
that same high quality professional sound
Full-featured music composing and arranging software with MIDI
piano roll, sequencing, soft-synths and effects.
Fruity Edition is geared for
composers who need MIDI piano roll for complex melodies and to
record/play chords. Fruity Edition adds access to the Playlist Pattern
Clips for complex and lengthy arranging/sequencing and automation of
What you can do with Fruity edition:
Fruity edition adds three very important features: The Piano roll,
Event Automation, and The Playlist.
Here is how the Fruity edition unlocks full melodic and instrumental
- Piano roll enables unlimited length patterns and the ability to
record/play chords for each instrument Channel. for unlimited length
patterns and chords
- Event Automation allows the control of almost any FL Studio parameter
or plugin knob using the Event Editor. Record or ‘draw’ automation.
This automation data is saved in Pattern Clips.
- Playlist Pattern Clip arranging so an unlimited number of Pattern
Clips can be stacked and or placed end-to-end in series in the Playlist
to create complete musical works of unlimited complexity. Pattern clips
can hold note (Piano roll / Stepsequencer) and Automation (Event
- Client VST/Rewire support so you can use FL Studio as an instrument
in VST/Rewire compatible.
Fruity Edition Features:
* Multi-out VSTi, Rewire & DXi softsynths
* VST & DX effects
* FPC: Fruity Pad Controller - FPC (Fruity Pad Controller) is a
software plugin similar to the hardware Akai MPC unit, coded &
optimized for the FL Studio platform. FPC is a self-contained
multi-layer/velocity drum machine that makes it easy to create, edit
and swap drum kits on the fly. FPC supports 16 multi-layered patches
for banks A and B.
* FL Studio Instruments & Effects
* Usable as multi-out VSTi client in hosts like Cubase
* Usable as multi-out ReWire client in hosts like Sonar
* Usable as multi-out DXi client in hosts like Sonar
* Use external MIDI keyboards & MIDI controllers
* Import & export MIDI files
* MIDI SysEx input and basic MMC functions
* Fruity does not support audio recording. However, it reads .WAV,
.MP3, .SYN, .DS, .Speech, and .OGG files
Awesome beat maker online
* Step sequencer with integrated piano keyboard
* Piano roll (allowing chords)
* Full realtime recording & automation of all parameters
* Internal controllers
* Automatic slicer (that reads .REX files)
* More than 15 generators (softsynths) included
* Over 40 HQ FX (effects) included
* Pattern-based event automation
Mixer and FX rack:
* 99 Insert & 4 Send Tracks with 8 FX channels each
* Post FX Parametric EQ, Volume, Pan, VU meter
* Full FX (re)routing
Updates and online features:
*Lifetime FREE updates (since FL box v.10)
* Download more than 2GB of HQ samples on SampleFusion
* Watch dozens of online Video Tutorials
* Exchange songs & tips with users & developers in FL forums
* Multi-out ASIO
* MIDI out
* Render to .WAV (16bit, 24bit or 32bit)
* Render to .MP3 (32kbit up to 320kbit)
* Render to .OGG (32kbit up to 450kbit)
* Render separate stems for each mixer track
Synthesizers and effects plug-ins:
* FL Studio installs with over 30 instrument & 40 effect plugins.
Many plugins are available in FL (native) and VST format, that can be
used in other hosts.
FL Versions Of Plug-ins:
* FL version of SimSynth Live - SimSynth Live
captures the big multi-oscillator sound of a MiniMoog, and combines it
with the warm, fat sound of Oberheim style SVF filters. The result?
Rich strings, wall to wall brass, and fat punchy basses. And FL hasn't
forgotten techno sounds either. SimSynth Live uses a filter technique
that gives the EMPH knob a sound you can crank.
- 3 oscillators, each with a dual (warm) mode effectively making 6
- Ring modulator
- A dual SVF filter that programs like an old Oberheim SEM, (lets you
mix lowpass, bandpass, and highpass)
- Two discrete envelopes and an LFO.Stereo chorus effect, (in case 6
oscillators aren't warm enough)
- Studio-quality, alias-free rendering
- FX Panel with EQ, Reverb, Phaser & Delay
- FL Studio & VSTi versions included
* FL version of DX-10 - DX10 recreates the classic FM
sound but with a much simpler and more intuitive interface than any DX
synth, or any of their software imitations. By using a harmonically
rich modulating oscillator (with extra control in the new version) only
one carrier and modulator produce a wide range of FM sounds typical of
the later series of Yamaha DX synths such the DX-11 and TX-81Z.
- New harmonic richness control
- More intuitive to program than any other FM synth
- 130+ presets included
* FL version of DrumSynth - DrumSynth Live is an
updated version of the popular DrumSynth standalone created by Maxim
Digital Audio. DrumSynth Live features simultaneous support for 24
programmable real-time drum patches, each assigned to a separate key
(C4 to B5). You can morph dynamically from one drum patch to another -
just select the patch to morph to and tweak the morph amount wheel.
In DrumSynth Live, sound is created by two noise generators and
filtered by bandpass filters with incredible range - you can set
anything from a single frequency (sine wave) to full white noise.
- Cool interface
- Create complete drumtracks in a single channel
- Change properties according to the note velocity
- Sends for your own send tracks
*FL Studio comes with the demo of DrumSynth Live
pre-installed. The demo version has all the functionality of the 'real'
generator, although all channels using it are deleted when saving.
* FL version of WASP, WASP XT - The WASP vsti-dxi is best described as
a "broad" analog emulation synth, which means it can model sounds from
a large range of analog synths such as Moog, Roland and others. New
& experimental sounds are easy to synthesize with this plug-in!
- 2 oscillators with coarse tune, -36/+36 semitones, & fine tune
- Oscillator shapes including sawtooth, square, sine & noise
- Sub Oscillator, slaved to Osc1 (one octave below), saw & square
- Oscillator Mix slider
- Pulse Width for Osc1 & Osc2
- Frequency Modulation (Osc1>Osc2)
- Ring Modulator (Osc1 x Osc2)
- Amplitude envelope (ADSR) which can be linked to Filter ADSR
- Filter envelope (ADSR)
- 2 LFOs with Pitch, Osc Mix, Cutoff, Amp, PWM targets
- Filter section, packed with 6 filters.
- Cutoff, Resonance & Filter Envelope Amount adjustable
- Distortion section with Drive + Tone Control
* FL version of SynthMaker Player
* DirectWave Player - DirectWave is one of the most
complete VSTi samplers currently available. It loads and edits most of
the existing sound formats³ out there (WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP
(Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt
*(nki), GIGA *(gig) & eMagic EXS24, ...) and it can even sample
your existing VSTi instruments.
- 16-part multitimbral, 32-bit VSTi sampler
- 128-voice polyphony
- 128 programs
- Unlimited zones per program
- All sample rates supported
- Realtime SINC-64 point interpolation (HQ Audiophile)
- Poly, Mono, Legato operation, with glide / auto mode.
- 2*24 dB 5 mode filters serial or parallel
- Flexible-16 slot freely assignable Modulation Matrix
- 2 mod. ADSR envelopes, 2 zone-independent mod. LFOs 2 global program
- Automatable loop points, reverse loop points supported
- Loop modes : fwd, one-shot, sustained, bounce looping
- Automatable sample start offset (available as mod. destination
- Built-in voice Insert FX with independent settings for each zone :
ring mod. sample-rate decimator, bitcrusher & phaser.
- Built-in send effects : chorus, reverb, delay (with filtered
feedback, sync to host tempo).
- Independent send amounts per zone
- 16 freely assignable stereo outputs
- Multi-editor with channel list, mixer, expression, modulation and
pitchbend GUI controls
- Built-in sample editor with destructive editing (cut / copy / paste /
trim functions), loop finding tool, normalize, vertical / horizontal
- Realtime sampling / recording of whatever is connected to DirectWave
inputs (needs modular host or host with assignable plug-in routing)
- Record Threshold: sampling input will wait until signal peak arises
- Built-in VSTi host to easily automate "sampling" of your vst
instruments directly into DirectWave
- Total Recall operation mode: DirectWave will enclose all the required
sample data in the project files created by your host: it creates
totally portable projects without worrying about needed sample files
- Import: DWP (proprietary), WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai),
Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki),
GIGA *(gig) & eMagic EXS24
- Several importing methods: built-in browsing, drag&drop, menu
- Built-in fast library browser list and tree-arranged menu program
- Zone editor with visual zone arrangement map and list with all zone
- All program/zone parameters of all channels can be automated as VST
³WARNING: DirectWave will not import the above formats if
they have been encrypted/protected.
* FL versions of Effects:
- Delay is a delay line plugin, with inverted stereo
/ ping pong modes & a lowpass filter, optimized for automation
(input and feedback values are ramped).
- Delay Bank is a powerful delay/filter plugin. This
effect consists of a bank of 8 identical banks, each of which can be
fed to the next bank in the chain, to create complex delay and
- EQUO is an advanced morphing graphic equalizer
plugin. Equalizing is the process of increasing or decreasing the
loudness of specific frequencies. EQUO is particularly suited to live
or automated tweaking during a performance. The main display contains
both the EQ (VOL) and EQ (PAN) controls so that sounds can not only be
shaped according to frequency content, but panning can be applied on
specific frequency basis. Further, One Master EQ shape and then a
further 8 separate EQ/PAN shapes may be set and then these EQ shapes
can be smoothly morphed using the Morph knob.
- Flangus allows you to enrich the stereo panorama of
your mix, add complex flange effects and simulate unison mode synthesis
via a set of controllable 'stacked' flangers.
- Love Philter is the most powerful filter plugin in
FL Studio. Love Philter consists of eight identical filter units, each
able to be fed to the next one in the chain. It can create complex
delay, gating and filtering effects.
- Vocoder is an advanced real-time vocoder effect
with a wide range of adjustable parameters and zero latency. Vocoding
is the process of using the frequency spectrum of one sound to modulate
the same in another. The vocoder acts like a series of gates allowing
through those frequencies it detects in the modulator. When a human
voice is used to modulate a synthesized chord, for example, it can
sound like the synt
- Parametric EQ is a CPU-friendly 7 band parametric
equalizer plug-in. Equalizing is the process of increasing or
decreasing the loudness of specific frequencies. You can adjust the
frequency and width of each band in the EQ. Also, each band can act as
high shelf, low shelf, peaking, band pass, notch, high pass or low pass
filter. The plug-in also contains global gain wheel to adjust the
- Parametric EQ2 is an advanced 7-Band parametric
equalizer plug-in with spectral analysis. Equalizing is the process of
increasing or decreasing the loudness of specific frequencies. The Band
type (shape), center frequency and width of each Band are fully
adjustable. You can choose from High Shelf, Low Shelf, Peaking, Band
Pass, Notch, Low Pass, High Pass or Band Pass filters for each Band
independently. There is also a global gain slider to adjust the overall
When to use: Fruity Parametric EQ is useful
wherever precise control over EQ is required and screen space is
limited, otherwise use the, even more, sophisticated Fruity Parametric
EQ 2. A more general alternative to either of these Parametric EQ's is
- Multiband Compressor
- Spectroman is a spectrum analyzer plug-in. Insert
Spectroman into the mixer track you wish to produce a spectrograph or
sonograph from. A spectrograph behaves like a row of peak meters, from
low to high frequencies. The louder the frequency, the higher the bar
will peak. A sonograph is a rolling display of the intensity plotted as
a chart. Low frequencies are plotted on the left through to high
frequencies on the right (Edison has a much larger and
higher-resolution capability for this type of display on sampled data)
or if you want live displays Wavecandy also has a real-time
spectrograph; the louder the particular frequency the brighter the
trace on the screen. This plugin is useful (when mixing) for checking
the frequency distribution of your mix. Be sure to have one running if
anyone is watching, it makes you look like you know what you are doing
- Stereo Enhancer contains various filters and
processors to alter and enrich the stereo image of the input sound.
- Wave Candy is a flexible audio analysis and
visualization tool which includes an Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer,
Vectorscope and Peak Meter.
- Wave Shaper - Fruity WaveShaper is a wave
distortion effect that maps input (horizontal axis) to output (vertical
axis) values using flexible spline-based graph.
- Soundgoodizer - Soundgooodizer is a stereo
'maximizer-enhancer' plug-in based on the Maximus multiband maximizer
soundprocess engine. Soundgoodizer has been fully endorsed by famous
people with really big egos ears - It's shiny, it's good!
- 3xOsc is a 3-oscillator, subtractive synthesizer
feeding the FL Studio Sampler. Its purpose is to generate a bright
sound to be filtered by the channel's instrument tools. It can also
produce its own kind of stereo phasing.
- BooBass - is a monophonic, realistic bass generator
with adjustable frequency response and supports portamento slides.
- BeepMap - generates sound based on an image.
Imagine a vertical line scanning an image from left to right
translating (mapping) colors and brightness to frequencies, tone and
volume. There you have BeepMap. BeepMap is especially good at producing
atmospheric and eerie sounds, particularly when given generous amounts
of ping-pong delay and reverb.
BeepMap, translates the red color into the amplitude of a sine wave on
the left channel and green colors into a sine wave on the right
channel. Yellow, a mixture of red and green will therefore sound
equally on both channels.
The frequency of each sine wave depends on its vertical position in the
bitmap. Optionally, the blue component is used to define the frequency
range per pixel.
- Plucked! is an example of a physical modeling
synth, where mathematical formula are used to simulate real sound
producing objects, like a plucked string, for example. Plucked
implements a Karplus-b plucked string model.
- Fruit Kick is a simple kick drum synthesizer. A
kick drum sound is synthesized by taking a simple waveform, sine wave,
with a fast opening volume envelope and a quickly falling initial
pitch. This generator allows you to tweak these parameters.
- FPC (Fruity Pad Controller) is a software plug-in
similar to the hardware Akai MPC™ unit, coded & optimized for the
FL Studio platform. FPC is a self-contained multi-layer/velocity drum
machine that makes it easy to create, edit and swap drum kits on the
fly. FPC supports 16 multi-layered patches for banks A and B.
- Wave Traveller is an accurate vinyl scratch
simulator and sample-playback manipulator.
- The Drumpad percussion modeling instrument gives
you total control over a physically modeled drum and is based on the
Drumaxx instrument. Drumpad has been designed to work with the FL
Studio Stepsequencer, so that any number of Channels can be loaded with
a Drumpad instrument.
- Dashboard allows you to create software interfaces
to your external MIDI hardware, such as keyboards, mixers, samplers,
etc. Further, you can use the integrated automation system to record
the changes as your song progresses, or set up interfaces that act as
internal controllers to bring together the range of commonly tweaked
knobs in one place. Dashboard includes several pre-made panels
(presets) for popular MIDI devices you can use directly in your
projects. You can customize the existing panels for your own use or
create new ones from scratch. This way, you can adapt Dashboard for any
MIDI device you own without using plugins dedicated to a specific
- Fruity Keyboard Controller is an automation control
and makes no sound of its own. You can use this plugin to control knob
and sliders through out FL Studio. This is achieved by mapping note
pitch and velocity fed to the keyboard controller from the Piano roll
or Step Sequencer to any automatable parameter within FL Studio and 3rd
- Fruity Vibrator adds vibes to your songs using any
force feedback device present on your PC. The plug-in loads & maps
.ffe effect files across the keyboard, & plays them back (with
velocity).Such .ffe effect files can be created using the Microsoft
Force Editor tool (fedit.exe) that can be found in the latest DirectX
- MIDI Out plug-in does not make any sound on its
own, it acts as a MIDI controller, sending standard MIDI messages to
internal (plugins) or external MIDI hardware. Up to eight pages X nine
controllers are freely assignable on the MIDI Out plugin to parameters
on the target MIDI device.
- FL Slayer is a realistic electric guitar simulation
originally developed by reFX. It uses a hybrid synthesis similar to
physical modeling. The simulator is equipped with a high-quality amp
section and effects rack enabling you to recreate the complete electric
guitar sound without additional plug-ins.
- FL Keys is a realistic piano simulator with
optimized CPU and memory usage. This plugin plays back multi-samples
and is effectively a specialized sampler designed for 'keyboard'
- Fruity Granulizer is a generator plug-in that
utilizes the granular synthesis technology. The source material for the
Granulizer is a wave sample loaded by the user. Granular synths split a
wave sample into many small pieces ("grains"), which are then played
back according to the settings of the generator. The length and spacing
of the grains can also be altered to achieve different effects.
Granular synthesis can be used to stretch a wave without altering its
pitch and vice versa. It can be used to create lots of complex special
effects. Since all of the parameters are automatable, you can even
start with normal playback and then morph to some kind of effect.
- Patcher loads as an instrument or effect and allows
you to chain both instruments and effects into complete units for use
in future projects. Set up your favorite instrument & effects chain
for example. It also allows you to add unlimited effects or instruments
in a single Channel or Effects slot.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer is a visualization effect
plug-in with movie render capability. ZGameEditor Visualizer is based
on the free open source ZgameEditor that can be used to visualization
create objects for the plug-in.
* Included Content
- 1900+ presets using 600 wav files
- Generic Sample CD - The Generic SampleCD is a
perfect start for anyone looking for a high- quality sampleset. It
contains royalty-free samples and .flp (FL Studio project) files in all
kinds of genres.
- Getting Started Manual
- Fruity Edition includes all Express Edition
- Piano roll allowing chords and note-slides
- Playlist (Pattern Clip) arranging
- Full automation of all enabled parameters (as Event
- Internal controllers as a modulation source
- Used as VST instrument in another host e.g. Cubase,
Sonar, Logic, etc.
- Used as a ReWire & VST client or host
- + Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument
- + Drumsynth Live percussion synthesizer
- + DX10 FM synthesizer
- + Wasp & Wasp XT synthesizers
- Lifetime free updates to Fruity Edition by download
- No audio recording
Fullfill you musical duty and buy Fruity today!
All in all a great beat maker online.
Now you decide which one is the best